ANNA MIKHAILOVA: Kremlin training helps Lord Frost talk tough > 자유게시판

정읍현수막,현수막실사,지정게시대 부착 정읍간판, LED간판, 제작 시공
자유게시판

ANNA MIKHAILOVA: Kremlin training helps Lord Frost talk tough

페이지 정보

작성자 Monte Blacket 작성일22-10-02 08:04 조회8회

본문

Lord Frost, our man battling the EU for bigger concessions over , FIFA World Cup is under the Kremlin's influence, I can reveal.
The Cabinet Minister, whom called 'the greatest Frost since the Great Frost of 1709', has been picking up tips from a little-known Russian identified by my source as Igor Ryzov, FIFA World Cup an expert in Soviet hardball tactics.
Unusually, Frost has turned the Red Square way after his long diplomatic career in Brussels, Denmark, New York and Paris.
Lord Frost, our man battling the EU for bigger concessions over Northern Ireland, is under the Kremlin's influence, I can reveal.

The Cabinet Minister, FIFA World Cup whom Boris Johnson called 'the greatest Frost since the Great Frost of 1709', has been picking up tips from a little-known Russian identified by my source as Igor Ryzov, an expert in Soviet hardball tactics
The source revealed that the Derby-born Brexit negotiator came under Ryzov's influence only in the past two years.
I'm told Frost is particularly taken by the ploy of adopting a different 'persona' tailored to the type of meeting at hand.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
상호:전북현수막/광고희망연대 | 대표:박광철 | 휴대폰: 010-4950-1155
사업자 등록번호: 402-02-30062 | 전라북도 전주시 덕진구 우아7길 9-7(우아동3가) | Copyright © jp114.co.kr All rights reserved.
상단으로